1. Maintain, develop and optimize the machine learning engine in Decanter AI, our flagship analytic product.
2. Build CI/CD flow to maintain product stability.
3. Co-work with data science team to derive new functionalities. [Requirements]
1. Bachelor degree or above in computer engineering/computer science or related fields.
2. Experience with Linux based OS (CentOS, Ubuntu, Arch Linux, etc.).
3. Experience with an OS scripting language.
4. Knows Python and another major OOP language (e.g. Java, C++). [You probably should know these]
1. Experience with non-trivial Python package (e.g. Jinja2, Pandas, etc.).
2. Experience with containerization technology.
3. Experience with database and caching services.
4. Knows Apache Spark. – Knows machine learning basics.
[Nice to Have]
1. Knows Python based web framework, preferably FastAPI.
2. Familiar with a functional programming language, or knows Scala.
3. Expert in scalable networking design, including high availability, redundancy, failover, and load balancing.
4. Expertise in MongoDB and Redis.
5. Expertise in Kubernetes.
6. Expertise in Docker.
7. Expertise in database internals, database language theories, database design, SQL and database programming.
8. Knowledge of fundamental networking technologies, protocols and tools (TCP, HTTP, RESTful API).