1. Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
2. Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
3. Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
4. Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
5. Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems. [Requirements]
1. Experience with data structures, complexity analysis and software design.
2. Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration or networking.
3. Experience in one or more of the following: Python, shell scripting. [加分條件]
1. Interest in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting scale distributed systems.
2. Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
3. Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.