1. Maintain network device, network configuration and high levels of service continuity
2. Support infrastructure daily job (system backup, account management and asset management)
3. Perform network operation of configuration, capacity, access, performance and security management
4. Work closely with software developers to deploy and operate our systems
5. Support ISO27001, SOC2 compliance [Requirements]
1. Bachelor degree or above in computer engineering/computer science or related fields.
2. Experience with Identity Management or Directory Services (LDAP, AD).
3. Experience with Linux environments.
4. Experience with Shell Script and at least 1 script language. (e.g Python)
5. Knowledge of fundamental networking technologies and protocols (ARP, Ethernet, DHCP, IPSec, WiFi standards, routing protocols, DNS, RADIUS, 802.1x). 6. Knowledge of networks and computer hardware architecture, including maintenance and repair. [加分條件]
1. Experiment with database internals, database language theories, database design, SQL and database programming.
2. Expert in scalable networking design, including high availability, redundancy, failover, and load balancing.
3. Expert with Docker container solution.
4. Experience with Industry security compliance standards (e.g., ISO 27001, SOC2). considering business and technical aspects