1. Maintain Decanter AI, our flagship analytics product, and develop new features.
2. Build CI/CD flow to maintain product stability.
3. Cowork with data science team to derive new functionalities.
4. Designing UI elements and making sure they fit the design guide.
5. Designing React elements and CSS style to fit PRD and UX requirement.
6. Designing Data flow and improve code maintainable.
7. Since a lot of machine learning tasks are long running tasks, you will be dealing with asynchronous behavior a lot (i.e. websockets, futures, promises, messages). [Requirements]
1. Bachelor degree or above in computer engineering/computer science or related fields.
2. Experience with Linux based OS (CentOS, Ubuntu, Arch Linux, etc.).
3. Experience with an OS scripting language.
4. Familiar with Python and non-trivial Python package (e.g. Jinja2, Pandas, FastAPI, Flask, etc.).
5. Experience with containerization technology.
6. Experience with database and caching services.
8. Familiarity with React.JS and realize to write maintainable code structure.
9. Good communication skill and ability to work independently.
10. Able to design data schema based on requirements, discuss with back end engineer on DB schema and API format. [Nice to Have]
1. Expert in scalable networking design, including high availability, redundancy, failover, and load balancing.
2. Expertise in MongoDB and Redis.
3. Expertise in Kubernetes.
4. Expertise in Docker.
5. Expertise in database internals, database language theories, database design, SQL and database programming.
6. Knowledge of fundamental networking technologies, protocols and tools (TCP, HTTP, DNS, gRPC, RESTful API, iptables, Wireshark).
7. Leadership experience or volunteer experience.
8. Experience in Typescript.
9. Experience in front-end performance tuning.
10. Experience in coding reviews to ensure the quality of the source code.